So yesterday, after eating all of that yummy food, I decided that I would put out some Christmas decorations in the yard. Some things I observed yesterday while decorating the yard:
- Christmas lights tangle no matter how neatly you put them away the year before. The only thing that makes this matter worse is the fact that you have bragged to your husband about how neatly you put the lights away last year and you don't have the problem of non-working, tangled lights. Oops!
- It doesn't matter if you had enough stakes to line the entire yard last year...there are metal stake eating varmint in the attic.
- Texas ground is extremely dry...getting those stakes in the ground is next to impossible!
- If you have a 2 year old...you must have a babysitter (they love to "help"). Thanks, mom!
- I am not as good a Christian as I had hoped to be!!
- WyldJoker had this to say:
I'm sorry Hannah's sick. Hope she gets better soon. This is our first year to actually decorate our FIRST house. We've had apartments to live in the past but this will be a special year. WE'll get to go ALL out and light up the ENTIRE neighborhood! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!