Friday, November 25, 2005
Christmas Lights

Hannah is sick! She woke up yesterday with a runny, stuffy nose. Children's Benadryl and Advil to the rescue! Why is it that children wait to get sick on the weekend and holidays? Hopefully she wont end up having to go to the doctor anyway. I hate it when she is sick. She is so helpless and can't tell me how to fix what's wrong. It is sad! Although she has gotten quite good at blowing her nose!

So yesterday, after eating all of that yummy food, I decided that I would put out some Christmas decorations in the yard. Some things I observed yesterday while decorating the yard:





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

I'm sorry Hannah's sick. Hope she gets better soon. This is our first year to actually decorate our FIRST house. We've had apartments to live in the past but this will be a special year. WE'll get to go ALL out and light up the ENTIRE neighborhood! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon