Thursday, December 01, 2005
Cowgirl Hannah


Today we made a big mistake! Joey, Hannah and I went in a little shop called Cute Kids Sassy Kids. I went looking for Christmas dresses. She has one red dress that I love but, we are having a Christmas Eve service and Sunday services on Christmas Day at our church...plus, I'm sure we will go to a few parties. So...obviously, she needs several Christmas dresses! Right? I think so. So off to one of the dress shops we go. I didn't find a dress! I did, however, find a couple of really cute night gowns with matching robes...one of which is red and I will let her wear it for Christmas pictures and on Christmas Eve to sleep in (doesn't everyone sleep in red pajamas on Christmas Eve). Then Joey found these red cowgirl boots and seeing that we live in TEXAS, he wasn't leaving the store without them! And...once Hannah tried them on, they weren't coming off! Yes, she wore them out of the store. I'll have to admit, though I am not a big fan of the western look, she does look awfully cute in them. Then we had to be at church for Wednesday night services at 6:30 and it was 5:30...no time to go home, so off to Wal-Mart we went to get a red shirt (cause she was wearing a pink one) and a denim jacket. All because we went into a store to look for a Christmas dress!





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

She is so much like you it's hilarious! I remember when you, leigh Ann and my sisters would all play "fashion show" at Maw Maw's house in Welch. Hopefully that was you, it would be emberassing it not. In my old age my mind seems to be going somewhere I dont' want it to.

 

Anonymous Betty had this to say:

Those boots are adorable. Seems as if she has some of her mawmaw henderson in her. She wanted a pair of red shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon