Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Here we are!


Life with Hannah (the most adorable little girl on the face of the earth!). Don't you agree? Here she is with her daddy feeding her through a syringe at the hospital when she was first born almost 2 1/2 years ago. This happens to be one of my favorite pictures of her! When she was born she weighed in at 5 lbs. 2 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long. Our miracle baby! After 3 1/2 years trying to conceive and a very frightening pregnancy in which I developed some serious heart complications, she was born. So here we are today...I will try to keep this blog updated complete with pictures for our family and friends. I will let yall know all of the adorable things she is doing and saying so that yall can enjoy her almost as much as we do!! In case you haven't realized...she is the most wonderful little girl on the face of the earth!! So I know everyone wants to know everything about her and everything she is doing...and of course you want pictures!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon