Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Lately!



Hannah the Clown! For those who didn't get to see Hannah on Halloween, here she is dressed as a clown. I made her costume myself and I must say I am quite proud of how it turned out. I haven't taken any more recent pictures of her lately so this will have to do for now. I'm sure we will take some this week at Thanksgiving.

The funny thing Hannah did today...tonight we were watching America's Funniest Videos and the funniest thing happened right in our living room. For some reason Hannah has this new thing were she wants you to open your mouth so she can have a look! I'm not sure where this is coming from. So she says, "Say, Ahhhh!" and you are promptly expected to open wide while she peers in. Well, she decided as she was sitting in the recliner with Joey that she would have a look in his mouth and told him to say, "Ahhh." At this her daddy opens wide and she sneezed right in his mouth! We wished we had the video camera rolling and maybe we could have gotten it on video and in cash!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon