Saturday, December 31, 2005
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...

Happy New Year!

Tonight after dinner we stopped on the way home to pick up some sparklers for Hannah. She was so excited. I tried (but didn't manage )to get her on a voice memo in the car on the way home when she kept saying, "We doein' to pway with pireworks, it'll be toe much pun!" Not to worry though, she got the don't play with these things unless mommy and daddy are with you lecture too. She had a blast (no pun intended). We even talked Leigh Anne into holding a sparkler! All we bought were 4 boxes of sparklers and 2 roman candles and Hannah loved every minute of it. After we finished Hannah's sparklers we watched the fireworks of other people in our neighborhood. Click the audio link below to hear a special New Year's message from Hannah!


this is an audio post - click to play



By the way Carol Anne, I thought of you tonight when we were doing sparklers. I know they are your favorite and I wish you could have been here to do them with us!





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Those are really good pictures you got of her and the sparkler! Anna was too tired to stay up until midnight so we didn't get to do anything special. Maybe next year :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sparklers are my favorite. Wish I could have been there too! Love y'all! -cas

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon