Thursday, December 08, 2005
Hannah, The Mommy To Be!

It is so funny to watch Hannah do things that she has seen us do. As I was fixing my hair and make-up the other day, I knew Hannah was playing just outside of the bathroom, but I wasn't really paying that much attention to what she was doing (I was doin' my hair, serious concentration is a must). When I looked up, this is what I saw. I thought it was so cute that I had to run and get the camera. Let me tell you, that baby was clean when she finished and now we are almost out of wipes. I have to tell Hannah all the time that we laugh at her because she is so cute and special. On a scary note, she watched me cut Joey's hair the night before last! Oops!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Lol! Anna does the same thing with her dolls. We don't have the problem of her using up all the wipes though. We just give her another diaper from the pile of unreliable diapers that we optained from freecycle.com and she'll use a pretend wipe, a dried out wet wipe or a kleenex, put the diaper back on and feed and rock her baby back to sleep. What even cuter is her trying to imitate us during all this. She'll pat baby's back, bounce in her seat and "shush" while rocking with an occational, "it's alright, babydoll" which is my nickname for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon