Sunday, December 18, 2005
I Tan't!

Sorry there aren't any pictures on today's post. I am exhausted and don't have the energy to find one. Tonight as we drove home from picking Hannah up from the babysitters (Meme and Papa), Hannah wanted to call Maw Maw on the phone. The first thing she said to her was, "I toming home, are you toe happy?!?!"

One of the hardest things that I have found about being a parent is how persistent you have to be with a two year old. Now Hannah hasn't really had a problem with the terrible 2's, at least not to the extent that some children (or should I say some parents) do. Not to say that she is a perfect angel all the time...she has her moments, but for the most part she is really good and has always been a pleasant and happy child. With that said...I am trying to get her to pick her toys up when she is done with them. Now stop, all of you experienced parents out there...I can hear you laughing at me. Saying, "that will never happen!" But I hope she will eventually get to a point where she will at least pick them up when I ask her to (the first time, not the fifth). So...tonight I asked Hannah to pick up some stickers that she had drug out earlier and then left in the floor. Her response..."I tan't, tause I have to do dis," pointing to another toy that was calling her name!

Believe it or not...it's only 10:35 PM and Hannah is in bed...she's jumping on it, but she is there!

Heaven help me!!





1 Comments:
Blogger Christie had this to say:

Each Major war was won in small battles.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon