Monday, December 26, 2005
Merry Christmas!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. 9:00 came very early for Hannah after staying up until 1:30 or 2:00. But amazingly, the sleepy head was relatively easy to rouse yesterday. When she heard that Santa had come, she got out of bed. I think she was still asleep!

Awake enough to check out the wooden train set Santa left her! You can see in the picture she is saying, "Choo Choo!"

And awake enough to see that Santa had enjoyed the cookies & milk. She said, "Oh, he ate all dose tooties, he mussa been hunry and he drink my milk too!"

Santa left Hannah a note saying what a good girl she had been this year.








More presents to open from Maw Maw, Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Leigh Anne. The present marathon continues. Hannah got so many gifts, it's insane. We definitely went overboard!



She loves all of the babies that she got. We took three of them to church yesterday, fortunately she was willing to leave two in the car! Although, that may not be teaching her well about how we care for children. Just leave 'em in the car when you don't feel like carrying them around!


After opening gifts we hurried to finish getting ready for church and went to morning worship. Lunch followed with the family. The 3 of us, my mom, sister, brother, sister-in-law, an aunt, uncle & three cousins, Joey's parents and one of his grandmas. We had a housefull!



After everyone left Hannah had still not had a nap! It was about 6:00 PM. Finally my mom called her over to sit in her lap and she crawled up in the crook of her arm and went to sleep... and I kid you not, it only took about 30 seconds...I am not exaggerating!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon