Friday, December 30, 2005
Mommy, Mommy, How Does Your Baby Grow?

How do they grow so fast? Seems like just yesterday that we brought Hannah home from the hospital. She was so tiny. When she was born she only weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz. and when we brought her home she weighed only 4 lbs. 10 oz. She was so small that when I carried her out of the hospital, it looked like I was just carrying a wadded up blanket. This first picture was taken the day after we got home from the hospital. You can see that the top of her head barely comes up half of the back of the swing.

Now she is so big that it is a challenge to carry her. This second picture was taken tonight. She still loves to get in her swing. But now, her feet touch the floor when she is in it and she pushes herself by grabbing the bars that hold the swing up.

After we got to our table at dinner tonight and were having chips and chile con queso Hannah says, "oh, I need a tetorra!" A what? I finally figured out that she wanted a tortilla!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon