Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Myrtle, My Little Turtle


I don't know how I got lucky enough to be Hannah's mommy! But...I did and I am wild about her. She is the best little girl in the world and at times I can hardly stand it, she is so cute! My mom got her this adorable turtle outfit for Christmas at Gymboree. It has a matching purse and sunglasses to go with it. One of the crazy things about Hannah that I love is that she likes new clothes! When she opened a present for Christmas and saw that it was new clothes, she took a step back and said, "oh, new toes!" They were just pajamas, but she was thrilled with the idea that she had gotten something new to wear (don't know where she gets this from, wink wink). This morning when I was trying to coerce Hannah to get dressed, I remembered that she had gotten this outfit. So I asked her if she wanted to wear her new turtle clothes that Maw Maw got her for Christmas and she said, "yeah, I want to wear my new tortul toes!"

Can she get any cuter??

So, out with the camera!! Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I have! I think I have looked at them 20 times since I downloaded them from the camera!!

Hannah, the movie star!


Mommy Hannah!


Little Miss Priss!





1 Comments:
Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

awwww! I think she is the cutest ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon