Sunday, December 11, 2005
No Way, Dude!

Hannah's new word is "dude." I'm not positive where she gets these things from, but I have a sneaking suspicion it might be from her daddy! This evening we were trying to entice Hannah to get in the tub and her thoughts on the issue were, "no way, dude!" She is usually thrilled at the idea of taking a bath with bubbles, toys and plenty of splashing. I might expect her to say something like that when it's time to get out! Who knows what the deal was.

So we managed to have a day where Hannah didn't get into anything that she shouldn't have. Perhaps I'm getting better at this...I doubt it, maybe she was just having mercy on my sanity!

I'm crazy about her anyway!





1 Comments:
Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

I just tagged you. Read "Seven Things" at my blog for more info.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon