Monday, December 19, 2005
Sweet Sounds Of A 2 Year Old

Having a 2 year old in the house can be a noisy thing at times. Now...I am not a big fan of noise (I'm sure my husband will attest), but I love hearing Hannah. Those of you who know our whole story, know that I waited a long time to hear those noises. There were times when I wondered if I would ever have those noises in my home. Now I do...and I wonder how I ever lived without them.

This morning I was getting ready to finish up our Christmas shopping and one of the things I had to do before we left was check our bank account online to see how much more shopping we (or our checkbook) can handle!! Augh...not good. Anyway, as I was doing this, Hannah sat beside me at her little table coloring. That's when I heard one of the sweetest things a mother could hear. She was singing. And not just singing any song...she was singing Jesus Loves Me. And...I actually had my cell phone sitting next to me and was able to record her on a voice memo. Click the button below and listen to the most precious little girl singing the most precious little song. Sigh!



this is an audio post - click to play





5 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

AWE... She's a good singer! Takes after her mom I suppose?. I've often wondered the same thing about the noise our kids create. It's not really noise though. It's more like music to mommy and daddy's ears.. :-)

 

Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

Hannah, you have such a beautiful voice! I love to hear you sing Jesus Loves me...you must get your pretty voice from your 2nd cousin Cindy. :)

 

Blogger michelle had this to say:

wow...she is really good~

 

Anonymous Amber had this to say:

That is the most beautiful version of Jesus Loves Me that I have ever heard! Hannah definately gets it from you, Shawn! Tell her that I want her to sing it for me again when we come next time. Tell everyone hi and that I love them!

 

Anonymous annoy mouse aka grammar had this to say:

Now which is it? Does Hannah get her musical talent from her mother or from her cousin??

heheheehe

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon