Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Tuesday Spells Play Dates



On Tuesdays the monkey and I usually meet for lunch with other mom's and their children from our church that stay at home. We have the best time and our play dates always last well into the afternoon. Today we went to the mall near our house, ate lunch in the food court and played on their new indoor playground. Only two of us were able to meet today because some of our friends were sick and others were busy today.

Here are some pictures that I took of Hannah and her friend, Billy IV. His daddy is out of town for the first time since he was born and was very sad that he had to leave...even if it was just for one night (aww!) So for you...Billy III because I know you miss your boy and his mommy!
Hannah, being the only child of this stay at home mom, loves Tuesdays. She talks all the time about how she wants to go play with her friends and how she will "be so extited". It doesn't matter where we go or what we do, she is thrilled at the opportunity to be with other children...and secretly, I'm thrilled at the opportunity to be with other adults!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

lol! I know how you feel.There are times when I want an adult conversation too. But There arn't that many stay at home dads in my area. For some reason their all about an hour away. Sigh. I ought to start a SAHD chapter in my area huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon