Thursday, December 22, 2005
You Just Wait, Cindy! Christmas IS Coming To The Goehring House!


Today Hannah, Joey and I went to my cousin Cindy's house. She had a Christmas gift for Hannah and asked us to stop by so she could give it to her. Make-up. No, not the plastic kind, the real kind that she can actually put on! And apparently I inspired this gift by writing about Hannah getting into my make-up and nail polish on this blog! Hannah was thrilled about this gift. So...I did what any appreciative parent would do when their child received a gift that they really liked! I let her play with it at Cindy's house first. Of course I was hoping that she would lose interest in this gift quickly. Why doesn't it work that way???

And to think that about a month ago, I gave Cindy a nice gift! Well Cindy...just wait...your kids will get Christmas gifts too! Let me think about a list for them...drums or any other musical or loud toy, playdough, fingerpaint, squirt guns, hmmm maybe a science experiment kit?? We'll see!

On a serious note: Thank you, Cindy. For the gift and inspiration for today's post! It was very sweet of you to think of Hannah and she has enjoyed the make-up. But sadly...Joey will do one of his magic tricks tonight and the gift will have mysteriously disappeared while the little lamb sleeps! Oh yeah, and next year for Christmas she would like a new rug for the bathroom! Just kidding, I think it will wash out!





3 Comments:
Anonymous annoy mouse aka grammar had this to say:

You will have to make her realize that she has natural beauty and not need makeup.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hannah, don't you look pretty? Don't worry about the magic tricks Daddy can do. There's plenty of make-up out there in the world...trust me. :0) Can't wait to see you and your family Christmas Eve!
Carol Anne

 

Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

Awwww...I hope everyone gets Hannah make up for Christmas! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon