Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Bibbity...Bobbity...Boo!

Here is Hannahrella. Cinderella is another one of Hannah's favorite movies. We have been out of town and that is why I haven't posted in a few days and believe me when I say that I have a problem. I wanted a bloggin' fix so bad...it was terrible! I couldn't even realy get on the internet...no e-mail, blogs...nothin'! We went to see Joey's grandparents that live in Alba, Texas! One of the Christmas gifts that Hannah got while we were there was this princess outfit. And she loves the shoes!! They were the first things that she pulled out of the box. I have a feeling we have a future shoe collector on our hands. One of the Sunday School rooms in the children's building at church has some shoes similar to these and every time I go up there to work on something, I can count on finding her in that room with her shoes off and the dress-up shoes on!

And...I think I can safely say that we are done with Christmas 2005! Ahhh! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas...it really is my favorite time of year and I was so looking forward to it this year with Hannah, but I am glad that we are done for the year! And I think Hannah got enough toys that she can have something to play with for the rest of the year...at least until her birthday anyway! From sidewalk chalk to rainboots, choo-choo trains to baby dolls and money to doll houses...I think she can rest assured that she has captured the hearts of her family! To say she has us wrapped around her little finger is an understatement!

Thank you to everyone who prayed for Charlie. He is much better. Turned out that he had real bad pneumonia in one of his lungs and his temperature went up to over 100. But...he is on the mend and doing much better now! Thank you for your prayers!

Now that I've had a bloggin' fix...I feel better! Sigh!





1 Comments:
Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

Hannah, you look so beautiful all dressed up!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon