Friday, January 06, 2006
Charlie

This is a picture of Hannah & Charlie when she was 6 days old. If you think of Charlie when you say your prayers, mention his name. Charlie is a very special man to my family. He is like a father to me, my brother and my sister. After my dad died, he stood in places where my dad would have and he would have given the shirt off of his back for us and my mom. Today we found out that he is very sick and in the hospital. We aren't sure exactly what is wrong yet but he and his wife had gone to visit family in Georgia (which is far from home) and he got sick there and is in the hospital. Please pray for him and his wife Rosemary.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon