Friday, January 13, 2006
Cookie Monster aka Hannah

Tonight Hannah and I baked and decorated sugar cookies. I bought the ready made kind that you just take out of the package and stick in the oven. I let Hannah put the cookies on the cookie sheet then I rearranged them (as they seemed to be stacked rather than laid out as the directions say...2 inches apart). Then I baked and iced them and let her put the sprinkles on. The great thing about being 2 1/2 is that you like cookies, but your not tempted to eat half of the package as they emerge hot and soft from the oven. And...you enjoy making them (and the mess) as much as you do eating them. Oh yeah, and you generally don't have to be the one to clean the mess up! Yes, we make a mess...even with the prepackaged, ready made cookies. There are sprinkles everywhere although, most of them did end up on one cookie.


Perhaps sprinkles are a weakness!

The finished product. After completing her signature dessert, Hannah stands back and looks at the cookies and says, "oh, I make dose tookies, I lub dem, dey are so prit-teee! De're nummy!"

Tonight when it was time to go to bed, my mom asked Hannah if she was ready to go to bed. I told Hannah to say, "I sure am." She says, "I sure not!"





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

I love Hannah's masterpiece! I would say to frame the cookie itself but that would be messy. It's a shame that the show "Kids say the Darndest Things" isn't on anymore our little girls would steal the show.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hannah - you're cookies look great! They are very pretty. I love you and miss you and your mommy. - Carol Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon