Monday, January 23, 2006
Curly Sue

Whenever I imagined my babies when I was younger...for some reason I imagined they would be bald. I don't know why but, I always wanted a tiny, bald headed, fair skinned baby! And I got just that. Hannah was just 5 lbs. 2 oz. when she was born and when we brought her home she weighed less than 5 lbs. She has very fair skin and though she wasn't completely bald when she was born, she lost that newborn fuzz in a matter a few weeks and was onion skinned until she was almost 2. Now she has curly blonde hair that I think is so sweet. Tonight on the way home from church I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and saw some of those sponge rollers that my mom used to put in mine and my sister's hair on Saturday nights. I couldn't resist. I bought them...even though Hannah's hair is already curly. So when I got home, Hannah was in the tub, her hair was wet and I went to work. Did you know that it is very hard to put curlers in a 2 year old's hair. Not because her hair is still so fine but, because she is never...NEVER still. Even when she is being still, she isn't really being still! Wow...I'm surprised she still has any hair left after that! Then she wanted to put curlers in my hair. Wow...I'm surprised I still have hair left after that! Well, she wouldn't lay down with them in and was ready to take them out before her hair completely dried but, the end result...more curls!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon