Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Getting Better & Happy Birthday, Leigh Anne!

Well, for those of you who were wondering where we have been the last week or so...we have been super sick! But...we are beginning to feel a little bit better. I will post more soon on what Hannah has been up to. Keep us in your prayers as we are still on the mend. What started with Joey went through me, Hannah and is now at work on my mom but, she went to the doctor today and now has medicine. Pray, pray, pray that Leigh Anne doesn't get it. It is the last thing she needs and we are tired of being sick!

Speaking of Leigh Anne...tomorrow is her birthday! Here are a few photos of her with Hannah in her honor! Happy Birthday, Leigh Anne...you'll always be my OLDER sister!!!
These first pictures are of Hannah and Leigh Anne when Hannah was first born. I remember, Leigh Anne was the first person that I told that I was pregnant. She was so excited. We told both of our parents the next day at lunch after church and Leigh Anne was at home. When my mom walked in the door after lunch, Leigh Anne said "She told me first!" Before my mom even had a chance to tell her that I had told her at lunch. Leigh Anne just laughed!



This is just a random picture that I had of Hannah and Leigh Anne that I thought was good.



This last picture is one where Leigh Anne is blowing on Hannah's feet. As soon as Hannah yanks her socks off she sticks her feet up in Leigh Anne's face for her to blow them cool! She still will do it today and the funny thing is, Leigh Anne always blows Hannah's feet! Hannah just laughs and Leigh Anne follows suit!





3 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

HAPPY Birthday Leigh Anne!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

So glad you're doing better!!! cas

 

Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

Happy Birthday, Leigh Anne! Shawn, glad you're back at home - we've been praying!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon