Wednesday, January 25, 2006
The Great Weigh Down~Er, Up For Hannah

Can you tell what we have been obsessed with since the New Year? I have been working on my weight (which needs some serious help!) and I think Hannah has seen me weighing myself everyday! When she gets on the scales she says, "tew, fwee, pour, pibe, sis! Yay!" Not exactly the response I give when I get on the scale. I never...NEVER say, "yay!" And...I would NEVER say a number out loud!!! So, according to our scales Hannah now weighs 24 lbs. Now what is funny about that is that there is a 6 month old at our church who weighs 19 lbs.! Either she is a skinny mini (probably the case) or he is a chunky monkey (also a possibility!).

Another successful day with potty training! Only two accidents today. That is success compared to when we tried a few months ago. After about the fifth time of getting my leg wet on...I gave up and decided she wasn't ready!





2 Comments:
Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

YAY Hannah! I think mommy should give you $5 every time you go on the potty!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey Shawn, I heard you weren't feeling well. Hope you get better soon!
Carol Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon