Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Hannah Bloggin'

So, this blogging thing has become somewhat of an addiction of mine! It's sad because, I wake up in the morning and think to myself, "I should go see if anyone has left a comment (which rarely happens) or see how many more hits I've had on the site during the night." It's sick, I know! And if I discover how to do something new with the site, I'm thrilled! Like when I added music or figured out how to do some tracking on the site and see where the hits come from or figured out how to audio blog, Joey can attest that I was so "tited" as Hannah would say.

On more than one occasion, I have come into the office and discovered my own little "blogger" at work. I can't count the times that she has rearranged the desktop icons! Augh! Not fun to fix back!

Tonight she was singing a song and it went like this "I was eat-en my logert, an it pall on my she tirt, an my mommy wipe it op!"

Translation: I was eating my yogurt and it fell on my t-shirt and my mommy wiped it off!

Here is a picture of her performing. She got on stage (her little step stool) and everything. And if you look closely you can see in the picture that there was yogurt on her shirt. Click the link below to hear Hannah perform the Yogurt Song.


this is an audio post - click to play





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

I see your training her very well for her life dependancy with a computer. :-) She'll be able to record her own songs in no time at all.

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

I'm a blogger junkie, too! So how DO you track hits??? I know how to set comments to be emailed to you when they're left.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon