Wednesday, January 18, 2006
"I wallowed my dum!"

Lately Hannah has taken to chewing gum. Which I'm thinking may be a good thing because she is always ready and willing to give up her nini for a piece. And...she loves to see me blow bubbles. So tonight I tried to get her to give it a shot. To your left you will see the results. After spitting her gum out on the carpet a time or two, we gave up! So for now she will have to be content to watch my bubble blowing expertise! The only bad thing about her having gum is that on more than one occasion, she has swallowed it. At which she always says, "oh no, I wallowed it, I wallowed my dum!"


Tomorrow the 19th, is my best friend in the world's birthday so...Happy Birthday, Carol Anne~~or as Hannah would say it, "hap-pee birday tew yew terlaaane!" Listen below to her pre-recorded song to you! I hope you have a great day!

this is an audio post - click to play





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

What a nice surprise!!! That is one of the best birthday presents ever! Thank you Hannah! You and your mommy made my day!
Carol Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon