Thursday, January 12, 2006
Non-Smoking, Please!

So I've figured out how to get these pictures off of my phone and onto the computer. Now maybe I can put this camera phone to use...somehow, even if I do have to be three inches from the subject to get a decent picture! And according to my cousin Jeremy, this doesn't cost. We'll see when the bill comes in! If it does end up costing me, I'll send the bill to Jeremy! Ha Ha, just kidding!

I know that every parent wishes they could "order" certain things in their children. Like a non-smoker, well behaved, mild mannered, non-crying, sleep through the night etc. etc. In case you were wondering, no, I didn't give my child a cigarette to smoke or even pretend to smoke (as that would be, well, just plain wrong). She fell asleep with a sucker in her mouth on the way home from the doctor's office. This picture was taken a couple of months ago (like I said, I just figured this camera phone thing out) after Hannah got the first half of her flu shot! They always give her a sucker as we are going out the door and this time was no different except she fell asleep with the stick still in her mouth! When I looked back at her, I thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture of it. Sad, I know! To what level have I stooped?? Sorry, it looked funny to me!





3 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

This picture is adorable. There's nothing wrong with it. Pictures taken of someone when they are sleeping are always the best.

 

Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

unless that someone is a grown man sleeping on hot pink sheets......

 

Blogger shawnthegreat had this to say:

...with polka dots that look like drool puddles on them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon