Saturday, January 07, 2006
Pinnochio

As I have mentioned in the past, Pinnochio is one of Hannah's favorite movies. She doesn't watch much t.v. but when she goes to sleep, she does so with a movie playing. She probably watches Pinnochio 3 or 4 times a week.

Today we were out and about when I noticed that Hannah's lips seemed awfully chapped. So I offered her my chapstick, knowing full well that she would accept it happily. When she finished putting it on she handed it to me, but didn't give me the lid back. So...I asked her where the lid was and she said I don't know. After looking about in her carseat for it to no avail, she informed me that she had eaten it! You what? "Oh, I ate it all gone!" (insert sly grin). I looked at Joey and said, "you don't really think she ate it do you?" He said, "No, surely not." So I unbuckled my seat belt and turned around in my seat to have my own look around! Thankfully, I found the lid on the floor...she must have dropped it. I thought it strange though that she had come up with, "I ate it all gone!" So I said, "were you telling me a story?" To this she just gives me a blank stare like "uhm, yeah but..." So I asked her if she remembered what happened to Pinnochio when he didn't tell the truth. The stare continued. I pointed at her nose and at this she turned her head and says, "oh, I not talk to you anymore!"

Apparently the moral of the story of Pinnochio was lost on Hannah!





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Did you check the actual chapstick? She might have been talking about eating it. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hannah, I love you my sweet angel! Meme
and...to the best mommy in the whole world!! yo mo in law

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon