Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Serious Potty Training In Session ~ Day 4

So...since Saturday, we have been working hard on potty training. Today...well actually yesterday since it's now 1:00 AM... was the 4th day that Hannah went almost the whole day without a diaper (with the exception of naptime and after her bath for bedtime). And...only 1 pair of wet big girl panties today. Same with yesterday. I think we might actually conquer this potty thing. I'm not so worried about when she sleeps. But, I think it would be great if we cut our diaper bill down to less than 1/4 of what it is now!

Sunday night at church I noticed Hannah had a big wet spot on her jeans and the next thing I hear coming out of her mouth is, "oh, I tokin' wet!" It never ceases to amaze me what she picks up...and repeats! We really have to watch what we say...not that we would ever say anything bad! *wink wink*





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

good luck on the potty training. you'll get there eventually. When Anna was placed with us at 2 and a half (sept 2004) she wasn't potty trained yet so we worked with her. It took us until about spring break to get her trianed for during the day while at night she was still wearing pull-ups. After spring break we noticed that the pull-up were staying dry at night more often. It's a long road but you'll get there. :-)

PS: if you think they repeat things badly at Hannah's age, just wait until she's Anna's age (4). It gets WORSE! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon