Monday, February 06, 2006
The Hannahdaze Continues...

Today was a long day. Hannah was cranky all day long...or maybe that was me. Anyway, we have purchased new cubbies from Target for Hannah's never ending pile of toys and books. After assembling them I put a lot of her toys and books in them. Then I left the room for less than two minutes and she had taken her dolls and stuffed animals from the shelf...all of them! So...what was I to do? Well, I began fussing at her and telling her she needed to come over there and pick all of them up again and put them back on the shelf. The child is defiant!! She didn't want to pick her dolls up and I could tell right away that it was going to take more than just telling her to do it. After about 3 or 4 minutes of me telling her specific dolls and animals to pick up she decided she was done. Well, I decided that maybe if I told her that if I had to pick them up again I was throwing them in the trash, she would be a little more enticed to pick them up and put them where they belonged. Not the case...she helped me put them in a trash bag and then wanted to take them out to the trash cans for me!

Why? Why? Why?

Now I'm sure I was the perfect angel as a child (not). I don't recall being defiant in this manner!

I do not like it when Hannah has been sick, I do not like it at all. And I do not like this time of getting back on track discipline wise.

Please Lord, let this pass quickly!!

On a happier note, I feel quite confident that Hannah has mastered this potty thing! She is doing such a good job of going in the potty and I don't even have to remind her to go...she tells me when she needs to go. Wow, that was relatively easy!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

LOL! Well, you can say she's Mommy's big helper. She probably helped you put them in the bag 'cause she already knew they would be back. Anna does the same things sometimes of calling my bluffs.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon