Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Valentine's Day and Hannah had a date! A playdate that is! Because Joey and I have already told her that she can't date until she is 35 (maybe 34 if she's lucky)! In fact, one of the first things she learned to say after she learned her name, "Nannah," was, "no boys, yuck!" On Tuesdays we usually go to lunch with friends and then go to the play area at the mall. We haven't made it in a few weeks but, finally were able to get there today. As you can see, I managed to get some batteries for the camera at a Radio Shack in the mall and get some pictures of Hannah with her friends on the play area. Hannah was so excited when she realized where we were going today. After we ate and were walking down to the play area she kept saying, "I tink I tsee it! I tink I tsee de pway ara!" And when she actually did see it, she broke out in a full girly sprint!! It's been a while since we've been out and she was thrilled! Notice the strange way Hannah goes down the slide! She never goes down facing the front.

Tonight when Joey and I were leaving for our Valentine's date, I told Hannah that I would bring her a Valentine's Day present back. Which I did. When we got home, we kind of hid the present behind the counter and just the edge of it was sticking out. Well, it didn't take her long to spy the edge of the gift bag and she said, "did you buy me a pwesent?" I said, "did I say I was going to do that???" "Yes, you did, I tink you buyed me a pwesent...let me dow see, I wanna open it and see what you dot me!"




So I was bragging about my new extra kewl phone last night and then it went and did a very bad thing tonight. I kid you not, it wasn't 20 minutes after I had set up my 124 contacts with multiple phone numbers for each in my phonebook ('cause, if you recall, I'm too cheap to pay $10 to let them transfer my phonebook) which took probably a total of about 3 1/2 hours and the phone just cut off! Never to be turned on again! This morning I told myself that if the day went anything like yesterday, I would just try to laugh it off. Was I laughing? No! I took the phone back to the store and I told that man there that if he couldn't retrieve my phonebook that I was going to KILL someone! What is the man's response? "Ma'am, if I can't get the phone to turn on, there is no possible way for me to retrieve your phonebook." I said, "you make me want to cry!" All he could say was, "I'm sorry!" He did give me a new phone and tomorrow, I'm taking my old phone (the one I dropped in the tub that will still turn on) and they are going to transfer my phonebook...for free! Oh yes, they are!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

So many cute kids from LRBC! Looks like there's lots of fun going on. Miss you all. Carol Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon