Friday, February 24, 2006
It's Impossible...

...to play a prank on someone with a two year old! Today, Joey was taking his shower and I decided that I was going to "get him"! We have a huge hurricane blowing fan that we got when I was pregnant with Hannah in the heat of the summer. So while Joey was in the shower I set the fan up in the bathroom pointing straight at the shower. The plan was to turn the fan on full blast, hide around the corner and plug it into the extension cord when I heard the shower curtain open! Ha ha ha! That will be hilarious right? Well, I got Hannah in on the plan and told her to tell Daddy to hurry up and get out of the shower. I was getting impatient and he was taking his time in the shower. So Hannah hollers, "hurry Daddy, dit out of de shower, we donna make you told!" Fortunately the plan wasn't foiled because Joey recently had to have a procedure on his ear done and they cut his ear drum so now he has to wear an ear plug in the shower. He heard her tell him to hurry but, missed the part where she told him we were going to make him...told! So it worked anyway. Ha ha! Joey said, "that's not nice!" Don't worry, he'll get me back!

Sorry there aren't any pictures for today's post but, I didn't think yall would appreciate that...and I know Joey wouldn't! Hee hee!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

heheh.. That would of been funny to see.. I pulled a prank on Nicole the other day too. After the joke was done I told her I was getting ready for April fools.. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon