Friday, February 10, 2006
Mac 'N Cheese

I have often said this but, I'll say it again...I guess I named Hannah Leighanne right. My sister, Leigh Anne, absolutely loves macaroni and cheese. Well, it appears that Hannah has developed a taste for this dish as well. Lately it seems to be all that she wants to eat. I wouldn't mind so much, seeing that it has calcium in the cheese but, a vegetable here and there would be nice as well. She hardly ever asks for food (I guess because she is two and too busy to get hungry...wish I could say the same for myself) but, lately she comes and asks me for "racaroni and cheese" two or three times a day. When I ask what she wants for breakfast...racaroni and cheese, lunch...racaroni & cheese, dinner...you guessed it, racaroni & cheese. Even when I ask her if she wants a snack...that is what she asks for. She will take it over fruit snacks or candy hands down (something I guess I should be thankful for)! How strange is that??

Well, as I said yesterday, I had an appointment with the cardiologist today. It didn't go as well as I had hoped! Everything was fine (well better I should say) with my heart. My ejection fraction was up to 44% from 20-25% which is really really good. If I can get that up to 50% I will be heading toward normal. Yay! Normalcy...something I haven't experienced healthwise in quite some time. And for the record, I have no doubt in my mind that God can heal me completely from heart failure. As I have already seen Him do so much for me and Hannah! The bad thing was that apparently since I saw him last (which in my defense has been a while) I had gained enough weight that my recent almost 20 lb. loss still appeared to be a gain on his papers!!! Ugh! That was not nice of him to point that out. What I can't believe is that I actually pay him to be so RUDE to me! There is something wrong with that!

I guess there will be no Mac 'N Cheese on my plate for a while still! Salad and green stuff...yum-mee! I'm thrilled, can't you tell!





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Anna does the same thing with food. But the one thing she constantly asks for is Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhiches. Atleast it's something cheap! lol

Sorry your doc is rude. Maybe you should be rude back. ;-)

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

HAHAHAHA!!! David always loves Mac & Cheese! Months ago he ate so much that I thought he would turn into a piece of it!!! SO... thus was inspired his Halloween costume. I'll post a picture of it for you... doing it right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon