Sunday, February 19, 2006
Nothing Is Safe With Hannah

Well, it looks as though I am going to have to start hiding the laundry baskets! I was on the computer tonight and thought to myself that Hannah was being awfully quiet so, I went to see about her. What was she doing but, playing in the kitchen sink. How? She turned a laundry basket upside down and used it as a step stool! Now the bathroom doors I can shut and put a child proof door knob cover on it (which, by the way, is very inconvenient when potty training) but, there are no doors to the kitchen. And unless I buy two very long baby gates, the kitchen is free game for Hannah.


Hannah said the sweetest thing to me today as I was laying down with her to get her to take a nap. I told her that I loved her and she said, "I lub you too," and gave me a hug that made my heart melt! If that wasn't sweet enough, I said, "oh, that makes me happy." And she said, "you're welcome por my lub!"

Honestly, I don't care if she plays in the water or stands on the upside down laundry basket. One day, she's going to be too big to play in the water and too big to lay down and take naps with her mommy but, I hope I'm always "welcome por her lub"!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

She's being creative with her problem solving! lol! Anna always finds some sort of creative way to get to do what she wants. :-)

I remember thinking that same thing about Anna, One day she won't want to be around me or mom so I enjoy every minute of her wanting to do my hair or cook me a mcdonalds treat.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon