Saturday, February 04, 2006
Perhaps You Wondered Why I Chose The Name Hannahdaze For This Site.

These pictures were taken the night before last not too long after Hannah had a dose of steroids. They tend to make her a bit hyper!

Today we went back to big girl panties and I think she is going to get it. No accidents today! Yay! I was hoping that we wouldn't be back at square 1. She has even gotten good at holding it if we are in the car on the way home. She'll say, "I need to go potty!" And I'll say, "hold it, can you hold it 'til we get home?" And she does!

We are feeling much better today as well. Hannah is definitely on an honery kick. I know that it is just because she is used to getting everything she wants the last week because she was so sick but, now I find her demands and actions quite disturbing. Last night she had a box of birthday candles that she had found on the edge of the counter from Leigh Anne's birthday and she decided she would dump them out on the floor. My mom told her not to do that and she just went right ahead and did it. So I went over to her and asked her what I should do because she hadn't minded Maw Maw. To which she replied, "I tell you what you should do, you should pick dose up!" Augh! What do you say to that? Well, not to fear. I quickly reminded her who was going to pick them up while my mom tried to pick herself up off the floor from laughing so hard. I know, one day I too will see the humor in this! But for now, Lord, help me!

And you know what? I can honestly say, I still love her like cray-zee! Even though she has driven me mad the last few days! I'm in a Hannahdaze!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon