Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Well, all things considered I think Leigh Anne's birthday went pretty good. With us still sick, we didn't get to go out and celebrate but, I think we'll do that in a few days once everyone is o.k. enough to go out in public. Here are a few pictures of Hannah helping Leigh Anne celebrate.

Notice in this next picture Hannah's little finger digging out a sample of the icing.

Ahhhh, the sugar!

And finally, Hannah says, "Oh Prit-tee, I think I wear Leigh Anne's bwacwet!"

In all of the pictures of Hannah, I can see where she has lost weight over the last week. She is eating a little better but, I bet if I got her back on the scales she will be down a couple of pounds. Augh and she had just started eating really well. And...back to square one on potty training! Oh well, maybe she wont have too hard a time picking it back up. Well, I will post more later. Joey is going out of town tomorrow and he needs to go to Wal-Mart. Ahhhh...to breathe outside air! The smog here smells so wonderful! Even better than our stuffy sick house! It is good to get out of the house!! Even if it is just to Wal-Mart!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon