Thursday, February 23, 2006
Who Ever Said Baptists Don't Dance?

O.k. so you know you've all seen them. Those kewl dance pads at your local electronic super store. And you also know that you all wish that you had the inhibitions of a 2 1/2 year old and could try the thing out. Go on...admit it! I know because I wish I could but, somehow I don't think that would be a pretty sight. Plus you know with the heart condition...how embarrassing would that be if I had to be wheeled out of Fry's Electronics on a stretcher because I got carried away with the video dance pad! Imagine explaining that one to the insurance company! Yeah!


Hannah on the other hand, tries the thing out every time she sees one. And if there are other kids on it, I think she would watch them for hours. She loves those things. I have thought of getting her one for Christmas or her birthday because it would be a great way for her to try out those gross motor skills of hers. Have I mentioned that she is very girly. I do mean clumsy girly! She is so cute on that thing. I couldn't pass up the photo ops today. I know the quality of the pictures is somewhat lacking but, granted she was moving about quite a bit. And I am supposed to be keeping her still and quiet. Oops! I still don't think that doctor understands that she is 2 for cryin' out loud!


Here she is trying to hold her pants up! She is very tall and slender so I have a hard time finding pants that are long enough yet small enough in the waste. And even though she is wearing shorts so technically I could go with a smaller size but, I don't really want her looking like she's wearing Daisy Dukes. But, if I had a nickel for every safety pin I've put in her pants... It gets pretty bad when she runs or moves around too much (even with a safety pin). At least she realizes that she needs to hold them up. The plumbers look ain't too pretty on 2 year olds either! Sorry if you are a plumber reading this!


I don't think she realizes that you are supposed to get your cues for the next move on the video screen but, she knows that you dance on that little pad. So, today we went to Fry's and played on the video equipment and before that we went to "Toyz 'a Us," and I think Hannah considers it a fairly productive day!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

lol!! Wish I could of been there to see that. I would of recorded it for you to play on the blog..Maybe this summer we'll all get together with all our kids and have some fun. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon