Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wow, am I tired! Tonight Joey and I took Hannah to the Jumping Party place again. We had a party for all of the children's department at our church at the Jumping Party place. And I actually got on the inflatables with her. The strange thing is that I am exhausted (jumping in inflatables with congestive heart failure perhaps not the best idea) but, she is still awake! I thought for sure she would fall asleep on the way home. Didn't happen! On top of that she didn't take a great nap today and she woke up at a decent time this morning. What is odd about that is that she is in a relatively good mood! Normally nothing would be satisfying to her at this point. But, tonight she has been pretty content. A little hungry but, overall happy! I guess jumping and moving non-stop like that for 2 hours tends to make one hungry! I didn't jump that long but, it made me tired to watch all of those kids jumping around like that!
Hannah has been waiting and asking about the Jumping Party for almost 3 weeks now. It blows my mind that she remembers some of the things that she does. I mean she is two and she remembered that we had gone to this place before. And...she kept saying, "are we doing to da jumping party today?" When I would say, "no, it's not today but, in a few days we will go there with all of your friends." She would just cry and say, "I want to do dere now!" Imagine the excitement when she found out this morning that it was today! She screamed in delight when we walked up to the place. I think she had a good time and would you believe it...I forgot the camera...again!! Augh! I always do that! So you'll have to settle for pictures taken tonight as she watched Cinderella while of all things...eating Sour Cream & Onion Ruffles! Which was after the pizza and a bite or two of mango. And...I think I heard them in the kitchen just a few minutes ago getting something else.

So, today I went to the doctor and all is well on the kidney front. And...just to report since I am oh so happy about this...since seeing him in December, I have lost 18 pounds (some of which I'm sure is due to having the flu but, some of it I lost the hard way...wait, what am I saying...it's not easy having the flu)!! Now I don't really feel like I've lost this much but, if that is what his scales say, I'll take it! Now maybe when I go to the cardiologist tomorrow, he will see as well that I have lost weight and he wont fuss at me like he normally does.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon