Friday, March 31, 2006
Funniest Home Videos

Last night I was watching one of my favorite shows...Funniest Home Videos. There was a little boy in one video that had fallen asleep with a jar of vaseline (open) right next to him. As the videographer scanned the camera up the boys body you could see that he had smeared vaseline from one end of himself to the other! His face was the worst, he must have had an inch thick layer of vaseline on his face. I guess I shouldn't have laughed so hard. But, I completely understood! My mom led Hannah by the hand into the room where I am just a bit ago and this is what Hannah had been doing for the last ten minutes or so. I thought she was with Maw Maw and I guess Maw Maw thought she was with me. Needless to say, she wasn't with either one of us...she was being cared for by Desitin!


She is very proud of herself here, you can tell!



Tonight after Hannah had her bath and got dressed for bed, she decided she would hula hoop for a little while. She eventually got to the point where she was just spinning around the living room, making herself dizzy! I don't know how she spins around for so long. I did that once at my Aunt Pat's house while she was vacuuming and got so sick to my stomach, I thought I was going to puke. I remember she gave me a bucket to hold while I was on the couch and told me that I probably shouldn't do that anymore. Do you remember that Aunt Pat? Anyway here are a couple of pics of Hannah hula hooping! Look below, she even does it while standing on her knees. Now how talented is that?? I can't do it anyway but, around my neck! Too much stuff everywhere else but, that's o.k. 'cause I'm workin' on that!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon