Friday, March 17, 2006
Here's To Hoping...

Hoping that...

... she's down for the night! Hannah went to sleep tonight when we were at dinner. That was a late dinner at about 9:15 or so. She is still asleep now and it's 12:40...I'm praying that she will stay asleep because that is a terribly long nap for so late in the evening.

...and there aren't crayon's in our pipes somewhere! Today I went into the bathroom where Hannah had been...supposedly going potty! Above you can see what she was actually doing. It's not a great picture of it so if you can't tell, that is the toilet lid. She decorated it using little wax writing utensils! I tried to find the crayons that she did this with but, can't. Do you think that might be the reason the toilet was stopping up?!?!?! Augh! I don't think she would really flush crayons down the toilet but, then again, she is two! If I'm not mistaken, two year olds have been known to do such a thing...haven't they?

And yes, she's still my favorite girl!





1 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Haven't been by in a while - I LOVE the new template!!! Cute!!! Did you get the crayon marks off? Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon