Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Pweepy!

Today the air conditioner cut off and made the house creak. When that happened Hannah looked at me and ran and jumped in my lap. Then she kinda giggled like, "what the heck was that?" I asked her if that noise scared her and she said, "yes, what was dat noise?" I explained to her that sometimes the house makes noises and they are nothing to be afraid of. "But, I are fwaid of dat, dat a pweepy noise!" It did make me feel good that she ran to me for protection. While I don't want her to be scared, I'll never turn away a chance for a good hug and a little lap time!

So...you should all be proud of me...I have worked out for the 4th day straight! I feel really good! But, I have to confess that on the way home from the gym tonight, we stopped by Taco Bell for dinner! Darn the luck, it was the only place open! Anyway, I didn't eat any more than I usually would so I figured that my work out wasn't completely waisted!! Ha ha, yes, I meant waisted not wasted! Plus, I ate really well all day today...better than usual so I'm still o.k. Oh alright, I'll quit, I shouldn't have had Taco Bell for dinner but, it was oh, so yummy!





1 Comments:
Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

Good for you! You go, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon