Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Uncle Wayne's Boots

A lot of times on Sundays Hannah's uncle, Wayne comes over to visit after church. This past Sunday was no exception. And usually on Sunday's I, like any other good baptist, like to take an afternoon nap. I am not happy if I don't get to take one. However, since Hannah came along, those naps a lot of times don't happen! Why? Because Hannah doesn't do naps on Sunday...she's not saved yet!!! Ha Ha! Just kidding! But, she really doesn't like to take a nap on Sunday so unless she falls asleep in the car on the way home from lunch...she doesn't usually take a nap. That is until we are on our way back to church for evening services! Imagine that!

So as I was saying, Uncle Wayne came over on Sunday and he and Hannah usually have the best time together. He plays with her, catches her, tickles her and hides from her and scares her! She loves it. I would imagine that the whole neighborhood hears her giggles and squeals! And truth be known...I think Wayne has just as much fun as Hannah! This Sunday they got a kick (no pun intended) out of trying each others boots on. It didn't work out as well for Wayne!

That shirt she has on is one that was Joey's when he was little. Mimi put it on Hannah one night when she needed something to wear at their house and I had forgotten extra clothes. Hannah fell in love with the shirt and insists on wearing it when she sees it's clean. That shirt was bought back in the day and I think it's safe to say that they have gotten their money's worth out of it.


Here she is standing on her head while playing peek a boo with us. I actually had to crawl up under the blanket to get this picture which is why it is so blurry but, I still like the picture. I totally surprised her under there!

Tonight for dinner we actually ate at home! Wanna know what we ate? Fried shrimp, onion rings and french fries! Hee hee hee! Some of you will understand the significance of that and some of you wont but, that's o.k.! It was yum-mee! Hannah ate about 10 pieces of "rimp". She also really enjoyed the "unjun wings". And Maw Maw made enough that we will have some left over tomorrow. Shrimp sandwiches...mmm!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

AHHH!! Freid shrimp, onion rings and fries!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS! Thanks for the pix of Wayne, I haven't seen him in awhile. Tell him I said hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon