Tuesday, April 11, 2006
The Bunny & Wiggly Eyes

So here is Hannah's Easter bunny picture. She was so excited when I told her that we were going to the mall to eat and then to find the Easter bunny. Suddenly her voice went from normal to very very loud and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Alwight, we dunna doe fine de Easer bunny...an I dunna sit on him lap and dit my piture taken wit him!" Then when we actually found the bunny, the volume went up even higher!! "I SEE HIM, DERE HE IS, HI EASER BUNNY, HE SAW ME AND HE MILING AT ME! OH HE LIKES ME! I LUB DAT EASER BUNNY!" You would have thought it was an announcement on the loud speaker.

Hannah, on wiggly eyes...you should never put one up each nostril, it is very hard to breathe that way! Enough said!





1 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

CUTE PICTURE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon