Saturday, April 22, 2006
A Child After My Own Heart

My mom says that I deserve a child like Hannah. We went to Super Target today and I kid you not, every aisle we went down she found something that she wanted. About halfway through the toy section...because there was no passing it up...my mom went beyond the realm of the mother's curse. She started teaching Hannah the phrase, "if you don't ask, you don't get!" That was just wrong!

We managed to make it out of there with only a new make up set for her! And guess who paid for it...yep, Maw Maw did! Maybe I will start teaching Hannah to tell Maw Maw that she wants some of the things that I actually want...maybe a video ipod or a digital video camera...hum maybe a mani/pedi gift certificate! I'll just borrow Hannah's!

Here she is in this picture after her make over. Looks more like she had a beating rather than a make over but, that's o.k. She had fun with the make up and she is still adorable.





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

hmmm.. I need to try that on my mom... ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon