Friday, April 21, 2006
The Funny Things Hannah Says!

Here is a picture of Hannah by the fountain outside of the Museum of Natural Science. We went there last Friday with Meme and Papa. After walking around for probably 2 hours or so, we were all tired. When we got into the elevator to leave, Meme was holding Hannah and said, "oh Hannah, Meme's pooped!" Hannah got a funny look on her face and I had an idea what was coming next. I just didn't realize she would ask so loudly. She looked at Meme and said, "oh, are you poo pooed in your panties?" The funniest part about that was that there were other people in the elevator! Everyone laughed except a teenaged boy. I don't think he knew what the appropriate response to that was!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

LOL!! That's funny!!! Anna does the same thing.. She'll announce loudly that everyone going past us is going to go potty. We no longer sit near the restrooms in any resturant.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon