Saturday, April 08, 2006
H Says Hhuhhh!

O.k. so it's the 3rd post without pictures. I have been at a Women of Faith Conference this weekend and haven't been able to take any pictures of Hannah the last few days. I had a great time at the conference but, I missed Hannah terribly! Some of the ladies from our group stayed the night in a hotel down by the convention center...not me, I had to come home to check on my girl! Anyway, what does Hannah do while I'm gone? She reaches a milestone! Of course! She drew two H's! I've been trying to get her to do it for a week or so now and she finally did it. Some may think that it was just a coincidence that her drawing looked like an H but, I have been working on it with her and when she draws it she says, "it's a H." Or she'll ask me, "do you want me to wite a H on your paper for you?" I really didn't expect her to do it this soon but, she did.

Tonight on the way home from dinner Joey was complaining about not feeling well because all he felt like he had done today was eat. To which Hannah reached over patted him on the face and said, "I sorry you ate too much!" She's so sweet...no wonder I missed her so much this weekend.





3 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Now you need to take a pictue of her H and post it for us!

 

Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

hehehe.. she is sweet! just like her mom.... did you have fun at the conference? nicole went to one last year and she says she had a blast. She was one of those that stayed at the hotel.. ;-)

 

Anonymous Nicole had this to say:

I LOOOOVE that conference and hope to go again this year. The worst part was being without the kids, but it was a great conference. Can't wait till they are back this wya again.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon