Sunday, April 30, 2006
Hannah's Ballet Video

Here is the video of Hannah's "Ballet Recital". Recorded straight from our living room. Joey put it to some of Hannah's music so that you wouldn't have to listen to me telling Hannah to move the bar so I could see her and to dance. The video site would only let me upload 2 minutes of video and it stops abruptly but, she did this for 30 minutes last night. Thank you for coming to Hannah's, sit back and relax, enjoy the show! Now you have to sing it like they do at Loew's movie theatre.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

AWE!! that's such an awesome video!! she's a great dancer too!!

if you ever have a video longer then 2 mins but no longer then 5 I can host it for ya on my account at dropshots since i have a subscription. ;-) just thought i'd offer.

 

Anonymous Rene had this to say:

She is adorable!!!! OK, I'm going to have to start blogging Joshua. That is way cute! Tell her I said she's a beautiful dancer!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon