Wednesday, April 19, 2006
More Tomato Plants?

Yesterday Hannah and I went to our weekly mom's luncheon (which by the way we are thinking of calling Desperate Housewives...kidding!). When we were done, Joey took me for a treat...he's so sweet! I got a pedicure. I love getting pedicures but, I don't have the plethora of time to go get them done as often as I would like (everyday). Anyway, while I got a pedicure he took Hannah to the plant store and then to Wal-mart and got two more tomato plants! Ahhhhh! If these really work out, don't ask me what we are going to do with so many tomatoes when the only person in the house that will eat them is Hannah! The plants that they got yesterday are called sweet one hundreds and they came highly recommended by a lady that used to go to our church. She said that she gets two handfuls of cherry tomatoes off of hers everyday! I hope we're that lucky!
So I'll post some pictures of the proud gardeners after while. Right now I need to get ready to go to Wal-mart...it's a daily thing you know!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon