Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Sketties, Gum & Creepy Underwear, Oh My!

Hannah loves vegetables, strange as that may be. I have never seen a 2 year old put away salad like Hannah does. I'm glad, don't get me wrong, I think it's wonderful that she prefers grilled broccoli with lemon juice to french fries. Makes my job that much easier! Last night for dinner, we went to Buca de Beppo with Hannah's Mimi and Papa. When the salad came to the table we got ready to eat and Hannah pulled Mimi's plate from in front of her and said, "I put dis here," promptly spitting her gum onto Mimi's salad plate! Later when the entrees came, Hannah was eating a dish that had linguini noodles on it and she found the easiest way to eat them was to dive in (literally) and pull up a mouth full, then slurp the remaining strands of the noodle into her mouth. It made for an incredibly delightful scene. Let's just say I was glad that I had insisted on stopping by the store to pick up some bibs before we got there as I had forgotten to pack some in the diaper bag. Perhaps some time soon we will move to a more refined manner of eating and use our utensils but, it was kind of cute at the moment. The pictures were taken with our phones so the quality isn't that great but, you can kind of get the idea.



Just a while ago, I took Hannah to the potty then went to get her a new pair of panties (the bathroom door had been shut and she tried on her own first but couldn't get it open in time). When she looked at the stack of underwear on the couch she informed me that she didn't like a particular pair. I asked her why, expecting her to tell me they were uncomfortable or too small, something like that. Her response, "dere just pweepy to me!" Huh? Maybe it's the flowers or the colors...I'm not sure what it is about them that she finds creepy!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon