Thursday, May 18, 2006
Definitely Girl...Definitely All Girl!

Tonight Hannah was sitting on the bed while I cleaned up in my room. I had the t.v. on and she was watching ER...I know probably not the best thing for her to be watching with all of the blood and guts but, at the time there wasn't any of that on there. The scene was that of a funeral and the widow was sitting in a chair at the grave site crying...sad music playing in the background and everything. I looked up at Hannah to see if she was watching. She was, her eyes were red and she was very intent. When the scene changed I got her attention and asked, "are you crying?" I had somewhat of a playful, teasing tone. She snickered, wiped her eye and said, "naw, not anymore!" She isn't even 3 for cryin' out loud, and she's crying during dramas!

You know, sometimes I look at Hannah and think, "my goodness, she's gorgeous!" Then I think...I probably think that because she's mine...so I look again and guess what...she is gorgeous, even if she is mine!





3 Comments:
Blogger Princess Rene had this to say:

I'm here to confirm!!!! Hannah is definitely gorgeous! Yes.. she is beautiful. You're right.

 

Anonymous Amber had this to say:

Hannah is so beautiful! I am so ready to come and see all of ya'll. Granny and I are about ready to walk if we have to. School is almost out so it shouldn't be long before we can see ya'll yea! Tell everyone that we all love them so much!

 

Anonymous Jessica had this to say:

Hey! I like ER! I even have the computer game of it! LOL I know what it is like to have a girly girl...my lil Breann is that way! LOL

I just found your blog...if you stop by mine anytime soon...you'll see my kids in the adventure of planting their very first vegetable garden!!! LOL
Hope that you can find the time to come by my blog site and please post a comment when you do...I like for those who visit my site to let me know they've been there :) (you will need to 1. register (FREE), on the right side of my site before you post...this is just to make your visits more personalized, etc. and then 2. click "Leave Your Comments" back at the regular part of my site on any comments that interests you, and then 3. "Post Reply" once the comments page comes up and type your comment).

I'll try to visit your site regularly and hope that you visit mine as well! :) God Bless! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon