Tuesday, May 02, 2006
HANNAH LEIGHANNE (INSERT LAST NAME HERE)!

My mother calling me by all three names was always the tell tale sign that I was in trouble when I was little. Up until this point in her life I have refrained from calling Hannah by all three names. Not intentionally, there just really hasn't been a need to do so. Recently a new trend has developed. It seems that sometimes in order to get her attention I have to at least say Hannah Leighanne! And I'm not talkin' just Hannah Leighanne...I'm talkin' HANNAH LEIGHANNE!!! Apparently while Joey and I were working out tonight, Hannah was busy working out some of her two year old frustrations...with baby powder finger painting! Seems therapeutic enough, don't you think? When I walked in to check on her (she was sleeping) I saw the rocking chair on my way! I asked Maw Maw what happened in the rocking chair and all she did was laugh for a second. Then she proceeded to tell me that while she was switching clothes over to the dryer, Hannah did that! When she saw her doing that she said, "Hannah Leighanne (insert last name here)!" I should have named the child Curious Georgetta or something similar as it seems she is consistently getting into things! But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way because do you see what she looks like when she is sleeping? The camera didn't pick up the halo that is floating over her curly little head. When I see that or when she says, "I lub you too," suddenly it doesn't matter what she got into all day...and I do mean all day!!








2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

LOL!! I think that's a commen trend with parents. Calling their child by their full name when they've done something wrong. But your right, all that frustration melts away when your little angel sleeps quietly or states her tokens of affection for you...

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Baby Powder: If it's open, they will find it.

http://tinyurl.com/lf2x4

: )

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon