Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing



If I didn't get one present or card or flower on Mother's Day, that would be o.k. Because everyday that I wake up and see that sweet face is Mother's Day in my book!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. You mean more to me than words could ever express, I don't know where I would be without you! I have learned how to be the best Mama for Hannah from none other than the best Mom! Thank you for loving Hannah like you do and for being her Maw Maw!

Terri, thank you for raising Joey the way you did and for teaching him how to love and care for the women who are important in his life. And thank you for being Hannah's very special Mimi that loves her unconditionally!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon