Sunday, May 28, 2006
Oh, I Am So Mad!

I was so excited, Hannah had a tomato that was finally ready to pick. I told Joey yesterday that I bet it would be ready in the next day or two. Guess what. We came home from church today and a bird had eaten a hunk out of it. If I find that bird...I'm gonna shoot it with a rubber band! So tonight we went to Wal-mart and bought some netting made for keeping bad birds off of your tomatoes. Joey said that on the Garden Line they said that the birds would wait until the tomatoes were ripe for the pickin' and then eat them! Oooo if I find that bird, it's dead! I am so mad. Hannah took it rather well though. Better than I did anyway. I was expecting her to be upset but, it didn't really seem to bother her. And look how pretty it would have been. I don't like tomatoes at all but, that one looked like it would have tasted really good!





2 Comments:
Blogger Princess Rene had this to say:

Oh my goodness! Birds waste so much too! Look at that pretty tomato! Hannah did a great job of raising it. We'll be putting in a garden soon so it's nice to have a "heads up" about the netting. If I see that bird over this way, I'll rubber band it for ya!

 

Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

awe! how disappointing! I'll help you find that bird!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon