Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Bust A Move!

So it's been a few days since I posted last. We went to Louisiana for the weekend for my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. We had a lot of fun and at the party Hannah danced for 4 hours straight! When we first arrived at the party Joey was taking Hannah around and showing her the city from the windows of the top floor of the building we were in and after they had looked out all of the windows, he pointed to the dance floor and said, "this is the dance floor, it's where you dance!" "Oh, otay," she said, "put me down, I want to dance!" And I kid you not the child danced the entire evening. The only time she stopped was when I made her come eat (which she didn't do well), then long enough for the couple of honor to have a dance and then for about 5 minutes towards the end of the evening to have a piece of cake and a drink! The rest of the time she was dancing. And the few times that I did make her stop, she begged the entire time to get back out there. Before we went to the party, I decided that I wouldn't bother with my camera because I figured there would be plenty of people there taking pictures...now I wish I had some pictures of her dancing the night away! She even has blisters on her poor little feet! What was great about it was that she was well entertained. I didn't have to spend the evening running around chasing her...it was like a built in play pen!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon